Terms of sales - Filliatreau
Any order placed with our Company implies the unreserved acceptance of these conditions.
The sale via our online shop is only for a specific customer of Metropolitan France.
1- Protection of minors and legislation
In accordance with Art. L3342-1 of the Code of Public Health, the sale of alcohol to minors under 18 years old is prohibited. The Customer testifies to be 18 years old at the date of order.
Alcohol abuse is dangerous for your health, please drink with moderation.
2- Orders and prices
Any order made by the customer and to be processed must comply with the following steps :
- Observe the stages of creation and completeness of the information required for ordering.
- The customer receives electronically a confirmation acknowledging receipt of the order.
- Domaine FILLIATREAU undertakes to honor the order only within the limit of available stocks. In the absence of availability, Domaine FILLIATREAU undertakes to inform the customer.
- Any order will be considered only after payment has been received in full. However Domaine FILLIATREAU reserves the right to cancel all orders, non-compliant or doubtful, as well as those issued by a customer within whom there is any dispute concerning the payment of a previous order.
- The prices of the products, displayed on the website, are those applied on the day of the order and are expressed in euros all taxes included.
- The shipping cost expressed in euros including all taxes is to the responsability of the customer. The cost of transportation is calculated automatically by the website according to the number of bottles.
This website allows the customer to make the payment of the price in cash at the order either :
- by credit card, using the secure online payment system,
- by check to be sent by post to the postal address of Domaine FILLIATREAU
4- Delivery, Transport and reserves
The products are delivered to the delivery address indicated on the order form, by the carrier mandated by Domaine FILLIATREAU.
The estimated delivery time is 7 working days to 15 working days, except in the case of extreme weather making wine transportation unsuitable (strong heat or strong frost).
The delivery schedules are given as an indication in agreement with the customer. Under no circumstances may an appointment with a fixed schedule be required.
Any postponement of the day of the delivery appointment may entail additional costs to the full charge of the customer.
The responsability of Domaine FILLIATREAU will in particular be cleared in case of delay or difficulty of delivery due to the total or partial stand-off, lack of truck, fire and in all cases of absolute necessity or fortuitous events, war or internal disturbances, flooding, interruption or delay in transport, bad weather.
The customer must verify the number and condition of the goods before taking delivery, and is obliged to issue the delivery note. Claims made by the customer regarding a delivery will only be accepted if all the usual reservations have been expressed with the carrier in accordance with Art. 105 and 106 of the Commercial Code. Precise and reasoned reservations must be entered on the delivery note and countersigned by the driver.
5- Quality guarantee
Domaine FILLIATREAU guarantees the good condition of the products from the cellar. However if a product proves to be of poor quality, Domaine FILLIATREAU undertakes to ensure the replacement, and provided that the consignee notifies us within five working days of receipt of the goods and takes good care of them until we can have them examined.
The goods must be returned in their original packaging and free of postage and packing.
The replacement of the defective products will be ensured only after identification of defects by Domaine FILLIATREAU, and only because of defects whose cause is prior to the departure of the merchandise of our cellar.
6- Withdrawal right
In accordance with the law the buyer has a withdrawal period of 14 days from the delivery of the goods. The purchaser who exercises this right is obliged to return the goods in their unopened original packaging, uneder their responsability and at their own expense, to the adresse of the seller.
The withdrawal period runs from the delivery to the customer or to a third party other than the carrier and designated by the customer, who takes physical possession of the property.
The customer must imperatively return the object of the sale within this maximum period of 14 days after the information of termination made to the seller. If the deadline expires on a Saturday, a Sunday or a public holiday, it is extended until the next working day.
We will refund the customer all payments received including delivery charges no later than 14 days from receipt of customer/s decision to terminate.
Atached the Cancellation form
to download if you wish to use this right.
7- Intellectual property
In accordance with the Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, you have the right to access and rectify your personal data directly addressing the seller by post, by mail or by phone, with mention of your surname, firstname and address.
The seller undertakes not to communicate to third parties the personal data concerning you without your authorization.
These terms of sales are governed by French law. Unless otherwise required, any dispute which has not been settled amicably will be the responsability of the Courts of the registered office of S.A. FILLIATREAU.